Well, better late than never! Here is the second Christmas Packaging blog I said I was posting a few weeks back. Coffee and Cookie Gift Bags are great way to give a warm Christmas gift from the heart that everyone will love! It’s handmade and will show your friends and family that you took the time out to create something special for everyone.
1 spool of ribbon
brown paper bags
Stamp & Ink pad
A cookie recipe of your choosing
1. Using a cute holiday stamp, stamp the bottom right corner the brown paper bag.
2. Take the ribbon and cut it into equal pieces, and set aside.
3. Fill the brown bags with equal amounts of cookies.
4. Fold the top of the bag down and staple each side.
5. Hole punch the top left corner of the bag, and hole punch each VIA.
6. Using the ribbon, tie a bow connecting the VIA and the bag together.
Give them out and watch your family & friends’ eyes light up!
[It may be because you’re giving them something deliciously edible.]